To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member, or if you have any questions, please contact us at:
You can also contact Ellen Bernards at (608) 576-8658 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Increase your visibility in the community.
- Deepen that networking by serving on a committee.
- Build your resume and your prominence in the Real Estate community – become a leader as a Committee Chair or Board of Directors Member.
- Have pride in the knowledge that you make a difference in the lives of low- to moderate-income home buyers!
- Learn about industry trends, lending programs geared toward low to moderate income households, and related topics from content experts.
- Share news about your organization and its programs.
- Network and expand your referral sources, resources and industry contacts.
- Gain referrals with your name and contact information on our public member list.
Content Expert Presentation
- With at least one year of active membership, you are eligible to educate home buyers at our home buyer education classes held 13 times per year. Please be aware that no promotional activity is allowed and the Home Buyers Round Table has final approval of all speakers.
Annual membership dues are $75 per member, good for the calendar year and are not prorated.
Visitors are welcome any time.