To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member, or if you have any questions, please contact us at:
You can also contact our Membership Chair Sara Whitley at 608-957-9757 or
- Increase your visibility in the community.
- Deepen that networking by serving on a committee.
- Build your resume and your prominence in the Real Estate community – become a leader as a Committee Chair or Board of Directors Member.
- Have pride in the knowledge that you make a difference in the lives of low- to moderate-income home buyers!
- Gain knowledge about industry and related topics from content experts.
- Share news about member’s organization and its programs.
- Network and expand members’ referral sources, resources and industry contacts.
- Gain referrals with your name and contact information on our public member list.
Content Expert Presentation
- With at least one year of active membership, you are eligible to educate home buyers at the classes held regularly in collaboration with GreenPath, Project Home and Ellen Bernards LLC. Please be aware that no promotional activity is allowed and Ellen Bernards makes all final determinations on speakers.
Annual membership dues are $75 per member, good for the calendar year and are not prorated.
Visitors are welcome any time.