To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member, or if you have any questions, please contact us at
- Increase your visibility in the community.
- Deepen that networking by serving on a committee.
- Build your resume and your prominence in the real estate community – become a leader as a Committee Chairperson or Board of Director’s member.
- Have pride in the knowledge that you make a difference in the lives of low to moderate-income home buyers!
- Learn about industry trends, lending programs geared toward low to moderate-income households, and related topics from content experts.
- Share news about your organization and its programs.
- Network and expand your referral sources, resources, and industry contacts.
- Gain referrals with your name and contact information on our public member list.
Content Expert Presentation
- With at least one year of active membership, you are eligible to educate home buyers at our homebuyer education classes held 10 times per year. Please be aware that no promotional activity is allowed and the Home Buyers Round Table has final approval of all speakers.
Annual membership dues are $75 per member, good for the calendar year and are not prorated.
Visitors are welcome at any time.