Congratulations!! You are ready to buy your home!
You’ve done a great job of establishing strong money management skills and maintaining good credit. You’re on on your way to successful homeownership.
We are excited that you are ready to realize your dream of homeownership and suggest that your next step be to attend a free home buyer class.
During this class, you will learn more about the home buying process with education provided by industry professionals. One of the most popular topics is down payment assistance programs.
Once you’ve completed the class and a housing counseling appointment, you will earn a certificate that you will need for many of the down payment assistance programs.
All of us who volunteer for the Home Buyers Round Table are invested in your success as a homeowner and we thank you for using us as your #1 information source.
Classes are held on monthly on the
- 2nd and 3rd Tuesday evenings of each month (except December)
- 5:30 pm to 9 pm
- The Village on Park Street Atrium Entrance
- 2300 South Park Street Madison WI
- Contact Rebecca Wiese for more information email@example.com (608) 251-4446 Ext. 7
- To receive your certificate of completion, you must attend 2 sessions and a separate counseling session